Sunday, December 2, 2007

Tag - About Me

I was tagged by Beachlover on this "about me" tag. So here it goes :-

1. A movie that made you laugh.
The Birdcage

2. A book that make you cry.
Any of Chicken Soup for the Soul books.

3. A Best Friend.
I have a few so is difficult to just name one.

4. A favorite childhood memories
To many to just name one :)

5. Your favorite animal.
Little dogs

6. Your favorite food.
Malaysian Food

7. An item of clothing you cannot do without.
Probably underwear :)

8. Something you collect.
Cook books and small perfume bottles

9. Your favorite store to shop in.
TJ Max

10. Your favorite flower.
Champagne color roses


I would like to pass this tag to : Rita, Jun and Pinky

Have fun !!!

2 comments:

Beachlover said...

Gert
Thanks for participate!!:)))

Jun said...

ok Gert, i've done my homework...hehe